This is the folding pet stair which can help your pet get to their favorite resting spot or in and out of your vehicle.
The 4-step design provides added safety for your pet and is good for puppies, kittens, or elder dogs or cats that need help to get some higher place. It’s perfect for sitting beside the couch, bed, and car. The compact and foldable design makes this convenient pet accessory a travel-friendly option. Constructed with sturdy pine and covered in carpet for added slip protection. Short plush carpet is in dark gray to resist dirt and it is not easy to be bitten by pets, adding extra safety in crawling and prevent slipping. Your furry friend will love this easy to use steps!
- 4-step design to help small pets to reach some high or low spots
- Durable carpeted steps to protect your pet's paws and prevent slipping
- The short plush carpet steps offer extra comfort for pets
- Sturdy and durable pine construction with espresso color, suitable for any décor
- It can be folded into a compact one for easy transport and storage
- It is space-saving and you can place it under the bed or in the closet, car
- The stairs can be a good place for pets to spend their amusement time
- No assembly required, just unfold it and place it on the ground, very easy to use
- We offer express shipping on all orders.
- Orders normally are processed within 2-5 working days and delivered in 4-7 business days.
- Personalized products may take an additional 2-7 business days.
- We deliver via UPS, USPS, FedEx and other carriers.
- Our return, refund and exchange policies last 30 days (for non-personalised merchandise).
- Personalized merchandise cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in.
- To complete your return, we require your receipt and proof of purchase.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible. We will exert great effort to cope with the issue with partial refund, full refund or replacement.